25 Nov 2012

Galop Chromatique Hermes Fall 2013 & Update on Elle's Collection











































A scarf I have been eager to see is Galop Chromatique part of the Fall Hermes 2013 collection.  I struck lucky with the help of another Hermes fan (thank you!) about 10 days ago - isn't it good when the items you hope to find at the start of the season appear in store.  It is as lovely as I had hoped. Worn here with an Eric Bompard Classique Pull V cashmere, Horn scarf ring, Hermes Farendole and J Brand black jeans.
































The same colorway as featured in the Hermes booklet, I was instantly drawn to this neutral carre which is reference number : 002719S16 Anthracite/Gris/Etoupe














Quite versatile when tied









































































Hope you like my new addition..

**Update  on Elle's Collection, the Gem Bib Necklace will be featured shortly and the Scarf Holder Pochettes will be released next week**











Have a great start to the week Elle xx

17 comments:

CSB said...

Very striking scarf Elle.

CSB

Anonymous said...

Dear Elle

You chose a special scarf, one I hope I can find for myself well done.

I await eagerly your collection

Tina

Aurè said...

Thanks for sharing,
Affascinante,so charming!
Your Scarf is Meraviglioso, the Drawing theme feat the pony is a Masterpiece of Art indeed and the
antracite colour Le sta divinamente. Yes, You're right...It's quite versatile when tied, Like how You tied it: Your Style is
Amazing!
Cheers,Complimenti !

sara.fashionocean said...

Lovely Scarf.
i nominated you for Liebster blog award.


sarafashionocean.blogspot.com

Scarf Addict said...

Hi Elle - the Galop looks great on you - it didn't look as good on me in that cw - I am hoping that the Fuschia cw02 will better because I love the design. Congrats on finding yours. SAx

Iris j said...

Thank you for posting your new treasure. It’s absolutely stunning! Beautiful shade of greys… SIGH! I can’t wait to see GC in real life…

Lady J said...

Elle

Striking scarf addition, I am waiting for Galop myself

I am sure with your and your family's business brains you will make a success of just about anything.

Lady J.

Elle's Parisian Chic Blog... said...

CSB

Thank you! I agree, Elle x

Elle's Parisian Chic Blog... said...

Tina

Thank you.

Happy you like the scarf.

The necklace is a favorite of mine and put together in a very unique way I am excited too!

Elle x

Elle's Parisian Chic Blog... said...

Aure

Thank you you have a wonderful way with words! x

Elle's Parisian Chic Blog... said...

Sara

Thank you is not enough! I am delighted to be nominated by you.

You really made my week with this news!

Hugs Elle xx

Elle's Parisian Chic Blog... said...

Iris J

Thank you!

You would look fab in any of the c/w's!

Hugs Elle x

Elle's Parisian Chic Blog... said...

Lady J

Thank you!

I hope so... Elle x

Tereza said...

So chic scarf and outfit! I love this color combination!

Elle's Parisian Chic Blog... said...

^Tereza,

Thank you so much!

Have a lovely Christmas x

Vanessa said...

I chose the exact same CW and so understand why you are so happy with this one. It is just a perfect shaded piece of H Art.

Elle's Parisian Chic Blog... said...

^Hi Vanessa

I could not agree more , happy to be twins with you on this c/w!

Merry Christmas Elle x